I respect the privacy of the visitors of this website, in particular their rights regarding the automatic processing of personal data. I have therefore formulated and implemented a policy on complete transparency with regard to the processing of personal data, its purpose(s) and the possibilities to exercise your legal rights in the best possible way.
If you require any additional information about the protection of personal data, please visit the website of the Dutch Data Protection Authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens): https://www.autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/en
Article 1 – Legal definition
I am responsible for processing personal data (hereinafter: ‘the controller’).
Article 2 – The processing of personal data
1. I collect your personal data. Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’).
2. An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
3. I process the following categories of personal data from you:
– e-mail address (es) / number (s)
– bank account (s)
– Social Security Number (BSN)
– Birth date / age
– Birth place
– Education (level)
Article 3 – Purpose of processing
I do not collect your personal information without a purpose. Your personal data are processed for:
– a better service to you
– to maintain relationships with you
– to process your orders
– complying with (a) legal obligation(s)
Article 4 – Registration of personal data
Your personal data are recorded in an (electronic) register.
Article 5 – Your rights regarding information
1. Pursuant to Article 13 paragraph 2 sub b GDPR each data subject has the right to information on and access to, rectification, erasure and restriction of processing of his personal data, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to data portability.
2. You can exercise these rights by contacting me via the contactform on this website.
3. Each request must be accompanied by a copy of a valid ID, on which you put your signature and state the address where I can contact you.
4. Within one month of the submitted request, you will receive an answer from me.
5. Depending on the complexity and the number of the requests this period may be extended to two months.
Article 6 – Legal obligations
Article 7 – Offers
1. You may receive offers from the collector. If you do not wish to receive them (anymore), please send me a message via the contact form on this website.
2. Your personal data will not be used by my partners for commercial purposes.
Article 8 – Data retention
The collected data are used and retained for the duration determined by law.
Article 9 – Applicable Law
These conditions are governed by Dutch law. The court in the district where the collector lives has the sole jurisdiction if any dispute regarding these conditions may arise, save when a legal exception applies.
Article 10 – Contact
For requests, questions or more information, please contact me via the contact form on my website.
This privacy statement applies from 25 mei 2018 on until further notice.
Amsterdam, the Netherlands